General description of Node.JS
What can web development with Node.JS give?
Main architectural features:
- Weak dynamic typing.
- Automatic memory management.
- Prototype programming.
- First class objects’ functions.
JS lacks an internal library, web servers’ interfaces, databases, and no built-in package system of management. But this can be easily solved by connecting third-party libraries and using additional software. BPM Cloud Node.JS development company takes JS to develop interactive interfaces using React or MobX; when Node.JS mobile app development with React Native is necessary.
Node Package Manager is included into Node.JS. Its infrastructure consists of a console client and an accessible online database of public and private packages. Client allows us to download and install packages from registry. Json file is used to store project packages list.
Benefits of Node.JS
Meaningful goods of use:
- Convenience to build quicker Node.JS application development, Node.JS website development; because Node.JS handles a huge simultaneous connections gathering of high bandwidth. Node.JS development attracts many BPM Cloud clients looking for sites with thousands of visitors.
- Node.JS can execute all database queries at once, reducing response times for slow queries and maximizing efficiency.
- V8 engine continuously pushes boundaries. It’s recognized one of the fastest dynamic languages interpreters in the world. Input and output tools in Node.JS have lightweight, so Node.JS development brings it as close to total system potential as possible.
Node.JS valued features
Node.JS keep popular positions at BPM Cloud Node.JS development company among software developers.
- Any APIs of Node.JS library remain asynchronous and don’t block loading. Based server on Node.JS doesn’t expect data to be returned from API. It moves on to next API after called once. Node.JS Events notification engine delivers previous call response to server.
- Main attractive feature of Node.JS is speed. JS code in Node.JS shows twice as fast as code of compiled C and Java. Magnitude order is faster than interpreted languages Python and Ruby. Exact results depend on benchmarks, but Node.JS demonstrates itself a very fast platform.
- Node.JS uses single threaded and highly scalable event loop model. Mechanism of events cases the server to respond non-blockingly, so it provides high scalability. Node.JS contains single threaded program; it can serve significantly more requests in comparison with traditional servers.
- Regarding libraries. Thanks to simplicity and convenience of working with Node.JS NPM pack manager, its ecosystem is in perfect condition. NPM registry contains over half a million open source packages that BPM Cloud Node.JS development company can freely use in any Node.JS development.
- Applications based on Node.JS development don’t buffer data, but output them in parts.
- Node.JS is licensed by MIT.
- This platform is very easy to use in comparison with other server platforms.
Reasons to choose Node.JS development at BPM Cloud
Node.JS web development is handy for creation quicker applications because it handles a huge chain of concurrent connections with high bandwidth. This attracts a lot of calls to BPM Cloud Node.JS development company, as our clients want to create sites with support for streams of thousands visitors. Giant brands including Paypal, eBay, General Electric, Microsoft, Uber and others refer to Node.JS development to build their sites. Advantages of leading technology for Node.JS web development are proven, as web tools majority, server and client side, request and know it. It’s prestigious, modern, convenient and reliable, that BPM Cloud guarantees.